Do you have an active license of Lagom WHMCS theme?
- YES, I’ve bought your Lagom WHMCS theme product.
- NO, I do not have your Lagom WHMCS theme product.
I HAVE active Lagom WHMCS theme license
If you have an active Lagom WHMCS theme license, you can install an extension for our WHMCS addon, which allows you to fully manage the Lagom WHMCS Email Template. You won't need to have any HTML or CSS knowledge to customize the template to your needs.
Header Text - the text will be displayed at the top of the email.
Header Link Text - the link value is fixed and directs to "Email History" of specific client, in your WHMCS Client Area.
Allows you to enable or disable social media icons. You can choose from 6 predefined social links: Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram.
If you want to enable specific social link, please simply click on the "switcher", and enter correct url to your social portal.
Activated social link will automatically show up in our Lagom WHMCS Email template.
Allows you to change the text and value of the link (maximum 5 links) as well as the copyright text.
To show or hide specific link, simply click on the "Switcher" as shown on the screenshot below:
Allows you to choose between three available template styles. Changing the style will not affect the previously entered data.
General information about the extension.
I DO NOT have active Lagom WHMCS theme license
Please note that to use the Email Template without RSThemes addon, you need to have the basics knwoledge about the HTML and CSS. We do not offer support for editing the HTML and CSS code. However we can customize the template to your need in our hourly rate, which is $40 USD per hour.
Edit HTML Code
Before you copy the code, you must edit it beforehand and enter the required data:
- The package contains 3 folders with different template styles. Choose the specific style which you are going to use on your WHMCS installation, and open the folder.
- Upload the
/img/folder to your server. This will be needed to load the graphics in your email
- Replace all URL to the graphics in choosen email template in
footer.htmlfile, with the specific url to your server, where you uploaded the files, for example: https://www.yourdomainname.com/email-template/logo.png etc.
- Link names and their addresses in
Copy HTML code
- Log in to your WHMCS admin area
- Move to "Setup" → "General Settings" → "Mail"
- "Global CSS" field should include the contents of the
- "Global Header" field should include the contents of the
- "Global Footer" field should include the contents of the
- After copying the code, click on "Save Changes" and enjoy your newly configured email template.